Education Project Advisors
EDUCATION PROJECT ADVISOR (2 POSITIONS)
Effective educator looking for a unique career opportunity?
- Proven ability to work with English-Medium or Maaori-Medium schools
- Experience working in an iwi or Kaupapa Maaori context
- Superior time management and organisational skills
Te Whakakitenga o Waikato Inc is the incorporated society that represents the statutory rights and interests of Waikato and ensures that the benefits of the settlement grow for future generations.
As an Education Project Advisor, you will drive the required activities to implement the Ko Te Mana Maatauranga education plan to enable sustainable positive gains for whaanau, marae and wider community. You will also need a growth mind-set and a willingness to work in an agile and collaborative environment.
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes required for this position are:
- Proven ability to work with school or kura leaders to drive change
- Previous experience in whaanau and marae development projects
- Sound knowledge of Waikato-Tainui and developing proficiency in Te Reo Maaori
- Proven experience of working with others and maintaining strong relationships
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects and budgets
- Flexibility and an 'open to learning' attitude
For further information contact 0800 TAINUI (0800 824 684) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date has been extended until Friday 20th October 2017 5pm